Here are 8 screwed up ditching and cheating stories
Recently a thread on Reddit went viral and people became responsive to that thread.
The question which came out was “People who walked in on their S.O. cheating, what did you do? How did you walk in on them?”
The answers to this question were both heartbreaking and horrifying. Every story mounts up to a point that one can actually emerge out of this saddening situation and become a strong person.
Here are some of the threads which might bring tears to your eyes.
1. “One of my coworkers ran into her then-boyfriend’s house to get her phone charger before work. She walked into his bedroom and found him in bed with another woman. She then took a picture of them in bed, and SENT IT TO HIS MOTHER.” —chillhoneybunny28
2. “I had to take lunch an hour early one day to cover for my sick boss that night. One of us had to be there at all times. I opened the front door and there they were on the couch, clothes scattered on the floor, scurrying to cover up. It’s burned into my head. At that point it gets blurry though. I froze for a second. I started seeing red and knew that if I didn’t get out of there something bad would happen, so I left. I got in my car, locked the door, turned off my cell phone and started driving. I went back to work and pretended nothing happened. She tried to call me, I always said I was on another line and would call back when I could. She showed up about two hours before I got off and I had them tell her I was with a customer. She went back home eventually but I didn’t. I slept in my car that night. I drove out on the local scenic parkway, parked at an overlook, and just sat on the hood of my car devastated. I didn’t move the entire night. I couldn’t sleep. When I went home, it was only because I had to work the next day. She asked if we could have an open relationship; I said no; she kept cheating; we divorced.” —chipmunksyndrome
3. “Had my puppy dog shit itself, couldn’t find any towels in the bathroom to clean up the floor. Opened the bedroom door to get my laundry basket and there they were. Wouldn’t have hurt so badly if it were not a close friend. Ended up keeping the dog and am really digging the wagging and tennis balls that come with unconditional love.” —Hauppage
4. “I was dating my neighbor, and his door was 10 feet away from my front door. One night I had some friends over, and he went out with his friends. We had some Nerf guns at my apartment and my guy friend shot me in the eye and scratched my cornea. It was so painful. I didn’t know what to do, it was pretty late at night and I had been drinking, so I decided the best thing to do was just take some allergy medicine and fall into a Benadryl coma. I woke up the next morning and was in so much pain. I couldn’t open my eye, and crying made it burn which made me cry more. So, I ran over to my boyfriends apartment, let myself in (we had copies of each other’s keys) and as I was going up the stairs to his room, I kept thinking, ‘Hm, women’s shoes! How weird.’ And, ‘I wonder whose pants those are!’ But I was so set on having him drive me to the emergency room or something so I just busted into his room and there he was, in bed with his best girl friend. They hadn’t heard me come in, so I just stood there for an uncomfortably long time. I ended up slamming the door behind me, running back to my apartment and was so upset with everything that I sat on my floor of my bedroom and had a full fledge [meltdown]. I was unconsciously hitting the floor so hard with my hands that my knuckles were raw and bruised. My roommate eventually came in and dragged me to the ER where I was then told I had an infection in my eye and had to get it flushed out. Bad day.” —Kanorado1
5. “My mom came home to our old farm property to find my ex step-dad porking his girlfriend in the front yard. On their 35th wedding anniversary. She called the cops and had them both removed.” —takhesis
6. “Walked over to her house to grab my phone charger. Walked in on her having sex with a guy ‘I didn’t need to worry about.’ I went from calm to freaking the fuck out in the span of a few seconds. Before I did anything rash I turned around and left.” —PizzaHog123
7. “Walked in on my ex fiancée six weeks before our wedding. She was sleeping with one of our coworkers. Quit my job there, she made me cover the remaining costs of the wedding since we were within the 90-day limits and ONLY my name was on the contracts. I moved away to college. She stalked me. I put a restraining order on her. I got counseling. I was a mess.” —Grinder312
8. “I walked in early from work. My door was locked. It’s never locked. So I super stealth mode opened the door and found her and my roommate in bed together. I simply had her move her shit from my room to his. I hooked up with one of her friends like a week later and she was pissed. They both moved out at the end of the month. She tried to break in after I went on deployment, but didn’t know that I found a new roommate. He pulled a sword on her, it was epic.” —imn0tg00d
You can read the entire thread here