Are You Pun-No? Here are some quirky relationship tips for a happy married life
Excited about your D-day and ready to live your life with the one you love?
Road to matrimony seems paved with love, love and some more love. We apologize to break the bubble you are living in but marriage is about adjustments and sacrifices from both ends. Honeymoon period ends in a blink. Here are some tips from fellow sufferers to help you keep your married life smooth.
– Your wife expects you to change for her and give all the special treatment she deserves. In short, be a smart, affectionate, caring, sensitive, loving, obedient husband.
– Always remember that in a marriage one person in always right and the other one is husband.
– Never question the choices of your wife, you are one of them.
– Don’t panic on your wedding day because of small stuff, something big is ready to come.
– You can keep your wife happy in two ways
- – Let her think she is having her own way.
- – Let her have it.
– After every fight sought it out by saying – “I am sorry, it’s my fault.”
Are you teary eyed and relate to few of the points? Are you one of them? Our guy Puneet Chandra Mouli was a super chill kid with a ‘never say never’ attitude, now he has grown up to become Punno, but still has that ‘never say never’ attitude.
Vipra Dialogues stands in solidarity with all the newly-wed and old struggling couples and brings a glimpse into the untold saga of all men!
Subscribe to Vipra Dialogues