48 Things One Must Do At Least Once In Their Lifetime!
Most of the times we get so caught up with the everyday whirlwind that we don’t really get time to do things we would actually want to do. Isn’t life about doing the unpredictable? We have just one life and making the most of it, we must experience as much of it while we are still alive. From doing the bizarre to living the most luxurious fantasy, everything you dream off #LifeMeinEkBaar karna toh banta hai boss!
2. Trek to the base camp of Everest
3. Take a trip around the globe. Solo!
4. Earn a billion…
5. Then go broke
6. Run a full marathon
7. Scuba dive with the Great White Sharks
8. Live in an igloo
9. Date a celebrity
10. Spend a day without technology. Hard?
11. Learn a new language
12. Get totally wasted in Las Vegas
13. Overcome a phobia
14. Live in a foreign country
15. Live alone
16. Get married. It’s nothing short of an adventure, isn’t it?
17. Visit a nude beach and feel one with the crowd
18. Get lost in Florence or Switzerland
19. Skinny dip
20. Perform on Broadway
21. Go bald. Trust us; it can be the most liberating feeling to have your head tonsured.
22. Book yourself a holiday with no plans and no reservations
23. Ski in the mountains of St. Tropez
24. Make love in the most outrageous and unexpected places. Did we hear someone say inside a chapel?
25. Be a part of Tomorrowland, the world’s largest EDM dance festival, in Belgium
26. Spend some time living as a student of arts in New York
27. Go on whisky trails in Scotland or drink warm beer straight out of a barrel in a real Irish pub
28. Stage dive in a concert
29. Get inked
30. Go crazy hitting people with tomatoes at the La Tomatina in Bunol, Spain
31. Spend New Year’s eve at Times Square
32. Hit up the carnival in Rio de Janerio
33. Do a ‘wonders of the world’ trip and go monument hopping from one continent to another
34. Watch the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
35. Have at least one Man Vs Food experience
36. Write a novel, even if it never gets published
37. Attend a polo match and feel like a royalty
38. Learn pottery
39. Watch a movie in a theatre alone
40. Detoxify at the Anandas
41. Pay a visit to the Paro Taktsang or The Tiger Monastery in Bhutan
42. Polish off a plate of cheese cake all by yourself
43. Go on a jeep safari from Delhi to Leh
44. Try volcano boarding in Nicaragua
45. Take cookery classes in Paris, a la Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina
46. Build yourself a library
47. Learn the intricate art of crochet
48. Try this when you checkout of a hotel…(just for fun sake)