It’s 2016 & The World Has Started To Die
She had predicted 9/11, the Tsunami, and a whole lot of other events that turned out to be true. One of her predictions was that the year 2016 would be when ‘Muslims will invade Europe’.
We’re talking about baba vanga predictions. Baba Vangelia Pandeva. Born in the city of Petrich, Bulgaria in 1911, Vanga as she was popularly known, first started making predictions at the age of 16 when she told her father where to find his stolen sheep, right down to the colour of the door 20 KMs from their place.
Vanga died on 11th August 1996, at the age of 85; but not before making many a predictions that are enough to send chill down the spines of everyone around the world. Although the predictions go as far as the end of Universe; we list here, a few of the deadliest and scariest ones.
- 2016: Muslims will invade Europe.
- An African-American will be the last acting president of the U.S.
- 2018: China will replace the USA, as the world leader and the first real ‘Superpower’.
- 2018: A space probe will find ‘new form of energy’ on the planet Venus.
- 2023: Earth’s orbit will change, melting the poles and setting the Middle East on fire.
- 2033: a Drastic rise in water levels due to the melting of the poles.
- ‘Great Islamic war’ will begin in Syria, culminating in complete control of Rome in 2043.
- 2084: ‘Nature’ will be reborn.
- 2100: A new ‘Sun’ will illuminate the dark side of the Earth.
- 2130: Extraterrestrial civilization will officially visit our planet.
- 2170: Global drought.
- 2480: Two large Suns collide, leaving the Earth in complete darkness.
- 3005: There will be a war on Mars, changing its trajectory.
- 3797: The Earth dies. Mankind, however, would have already moved to a new solar system.
- 5079: The Universe ends.
We’ll end this by giving our two cents worth: Start living today. It’s not going to last forever.