This Is How A 7 Crore Watch Looks Like, And It Is Dream For Sports Geeks And Science Nerds
We are still dealing with the aftermath of demonetization, and here comes a watch worth 7 crores. We don’t have the heart to joke on this matter as this watch could be any geek or science nerd’s wet dream. The new Richard Mille creation is one masterpiece, and here is all you need to know about this special uber expensive wrist watch.
1. This fancy upscale watch is made in partnership with the McLaren F1 racing team to celebrate the start of a 10-year relationship between the watchmaker and motorsport team.
2. At just 40 grams including the strap, it’s the world’s lightest mechanical watch. Incredibly light, right?
3. It is the first watch in the world to incorporate graphene, an exceptionally light and strong substance
4. You have to be earning Rs.14,634,800,000 to be able to afford this watch.
5. The mechanism of the watch can withstand shocks of up to 5,000Gs, means a gadget on your wrist if you are into adventure sports.