Things you need to dodge this Diwali for scoring the good spirits!
Diwali is just round the corner and we guess we lack a lot of zest and zeal for the season. It’s Diwali and back in time we all used to be super excited for this festival. Get some energy and boost yourself because Diwali is almost an end to all the festivities. Usually, on Diwali day we get charged and end up doing many of the things which we somehow should avoid!
Here is the list of few things that you need to dodge this Diwali so that it can be a lively one for you.
– Guess you can avoid playing with crackers, come on, now whom do you want to show off your riches! Stop acting like a 12-year-old kid and grow up!
– Buying gold can be a real task for you. Yes, Dhanteras is that day on which you are supposed to buy gold, but you are smart enough to notice the price range during this time.
– Don’t you dare mess with the neighbor’s girl who is way too busy making rangoli. Come on, she is making all the efforts to gain the praises from her near ones, don’t ruin her day even by mistake!
– Have a check on sweets intake. Don’t give yourself Diwali a reason and eat the sweet dish which pados wali aunty has given you. Count on your calories and you’ll know how much to eat!
– Don’t overspend! Yes, it’s Diwali but it does not really mean that you will spend your entire salary on shopping and buying gifts, rather gift books to your maid’s child. Kasam se bohot duaaee milengi.
– It’s Teen Patti season, and whether you are a card player or not, you will just sit their betting so that you can maintain your swag! Like seriously, do you even need a check on it?
Want to add on something to the list then start commenting!
We wish you a happy and a safe Diwali!