Problems Every Early Riser Will Relate To
It is a call for early risers! let us unite and cry together, for our body clock has been unfair to us. Waking up early is almost like opening eyes into a post apocalyptic ghost town which has been infested by the evil plans of a mad scientist. Indeed, there are a million advantages of the habit, however, let us talk about the ones which make us feel almost lonely and bereft of humanly joys of sleep.
1. This one is no brainer; no one is up at that odd hour which means neither Facebook nor Twitter is going to give you the social media fix.
2. Having to tip-toe around the house because others might wake up. It is almost like being dead-alive.
3. Wake up early means draining out by noon-time. So, if you are a working professional, then all the best trying to fight with sleep.
4. So, if you successfully dodge the need to sleep in the afternoon, which you will have to, then your night-time-fun-time with friends is obviously already cancelled.
5. TV is an idiot box in real sense because nothing whatsoever is on expect the stale shows from the previous day.
6. Tea making is a sad and lonely chore.
7. Since you are first one to wake up, you are going to deal with the crises that have been shirked the night before.
8. It is almost impossible to see others sleeping peacefully. You missed the crazy party last night, and now no one will wake up till noon. Therefore, to control the urge to wake other up is maddening.