Dislike button on Facebook
Hello and welcome to yet another fresh episode of ‘Social VeeD’.
I’m your favourite VeeDer ____, and I’m gonna bring you all the latest and craziest news from the world of technology.
So, the latest is that Facebook is finally coming up with a ‘Dislike’ button. To? Big deal?
If you ask me, I’d say it’s too little, too late.
Itne time se Like ka button daba daba kar thak gaye, mila kya? Babaji ka lullu? Ab Dislike bhi daba denge bhai.
How is that going to make any difference in anyone’s life?
The point is that we’ve been pressing the Like button for so long now- mostly for no rhyme or reason whatsoever- that by now we’ve forgotten how to express our true feelings.
I’ve even forgotten if I ever had any feelings at all.
I don’t want that Dislike button; not now. I wouldn’t even know what to do with it.
Instead, let me give you a list of things I’d like to see. Are you listening, Mr Zuckerberg? Here goes:
1. A GET LOST button- so that I can press it for all those game requests that people send me, in spite of my telling them a thousand times, I don’t play games on FB. Mai kabaddi khelta hu, khelega?
2. A I HATE YOUR FACE button- for all those weirdly crappy selfies that people post. I mean, why do you want the world to see how you look when you wake up in the morning?
3. A I DON’T CARE button- Why do you think I wanna know ki tu chhutiyo mei kaha gaya tha, ya kal tune kya khaya tha? Bhaad mei jaa, aur goo khaa. I don’t care, man. I just don’t.
4. A YOU BLOODY SPAMMER button- I swear, I’m gonna break someone’s head, if I were to see another ‘forward it to ten people’ post. Hadd ho gayi yar.
5. A MIDDLE FINGER button- I’ll use this for everything else, everyone else, who’ve made ‘missing me off’ their life’s mission.
6. A BC/MC button- for…well, you know that already, don’t you?
Zuckerberg ji, try and be a bit more creative.
Dislike se kya hoga? Hum Indians ke liye to ye bahut mild hai. Make it large bhai…
For more such funny videos, log on to our website www.vipradialogues.com today.
But before you go there press the Like button here, kyuki yaha Dislike nahi hota.