5 Times You Will Get In Trouble Dating On Tinder
Don’t you feel lucky to be born in such times when dating is just a swipe away? Of course, no more nervous blank calls at crush’s landline number, no more exchange of desperate love notes, and pining just from the distance. All you need to do is download an app, swipe, and send the cheesiest line to get the party started. But, it is not all sunshine, my darlings. There are many shortcomings to Tinder dating and here is how you will find yourself in an awkward position.
1. Explaining your relationship to the curious people in your life will become a good story telling exercise. Most of the users do not prefer admitting Tinder as their cupid. Especially, you will be stuck explaining to the kids how you met their mother.
2. Your parents are next in the queue who will not settle down until they understand all that Tinder is. Best of luck with explaining to your parents how hooks ups were your thing.
3. The first awkward conversation between you and your partner is going to haunt all your life. The first pickup line, the first hook-up plan, the no-consequences sex chat, all this is going to go in the history books of your relationship’s story.
4. The worst is yet to be revealed. When you break up and find your ex as a prospective match again. Tinder is unforgiving!
5. The realization that the app is all about the “hook-up” culture and not “dating” will be heartbreaking first and awkward later. Suddenly, you will become a potato looking for something meaningful stuck with people interesting only in a bang. Try not to fall in love and get the whole situation awkward.